Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Wired Name Necklace


My latest DIY - A name necklace!  Have been wanting to do this for a long time but due to my lack of materials and the recent exams, I did not manage to complete what I have been planning to do.

So what I did for this was to simply, use the typical hardware metal wire (something like this) and pliers; nothing too fancy. I didn't even bother getting the craft wires. I mean, yes, they are really pretty with all the colours and all - LOOK AT THEM - but I figured I only needed a small little piece. The colour? I could handle that easily *wink*.

So, with a little bit of patience and some creativity, you can bend your name out easily. As for the colour, use nail polish. HA! Easy Peasy. Now you can get any colour you want with a stroke of that magic nail potion.

PS: For the next few weeks, I would be practically spamming DIY projects. Goodies for you!

Good luck and have fun with the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover