Stay strong, buck up, persevere and carry on.


When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’
I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’
– Sydney Harris

For the month of February, I have decided to release this little project of mine to share with the digital world. I made these little wallpapers for myself to keep me on track in this harsh world, but I figured that everyone could benefit from these small bits of encouragement. 

Hopefully this minimalist and pastel themed wallpaper would give you just the required amount of boost in the morning.
#goodvibesonly





Feel free to download the file below and crop it however you’d like. 
It should fit any device nicely. 😊

iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5th gen - 1136 x 640

iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 - 1334 x 750.

iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad mini with Retina display - 2048 x 1536.



with love,
meixii

Comments